Janice M Palmer
Janice Palmer was born in Greeley, Colorado. She has lived in Arizona since 1971.
She was admitted to the Arizona State Bar in 1983. Ms. Palmer gained experience practicing with other law firms and has had her own law firm since 1989. Ms. Palmer then established the Law Offices of Janice M. Palmer, P.C. in 1991.
Ms. Palmer is licensed to practice before the Arizona Superior Court, U.S. District Court, District of Arizona; U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit.
Ms. Palmer attended Arizona State University and received her B.S., summa cum laude in 1979 and her J.D., from Arizona State University Law School in 1982.
Ms. Palmer is a member of the East Valley and Maricopa County Bar Associations, Bankruptcy Section of the State Bar and Family Law Section of the State Bar and the State Bar of Arizona.
Ms. Palmer has further education in Neurolinguistic Programming Training through the NLP Coaching & Skills Training Institute. Ms. Palmer is a Master Practitioner in NLP and has certificates in hypnosis and negotiations.
Ms. Palmer has served as a pro tem judge and Alternative Dispute Resolution Judge helping litigants mediate their family law disputes since 2005. Ms. Palmer has also been an instructor at Family Ethics seminar and the Basics of Family Law Seminar.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Litigation & Appeals
- Foreclosure & Alternatives
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy - liquidation
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy - reorganization
- 99% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Arizona, 1983
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Arizona State University, College of Law, Tempe, Arizona
- J.D. - 1982
- Arizona State University
- B.S. (Summa Cum Laude) - 1979
Professional Associations and Memberships
- East Valley County Bar Association, Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Arizona, Member